Children's Book: "People Who Live in a Pizza"
Children's Book "People Who Live in a Pizza" Favorite Pizza Toppings
- Pepperoni adds flavor to pizza and has B vitamins.
- Mushrooms are neither fruit or vegetable. Mushroom are a fungus and contain selenium, Potassium and Vitamin D.
- Sausage has lots of protein. Sausage is a commonly requested pizza topping.
- Curry is a combination of various spices that adds a distinctive flavor to pizza. Curry is a merger spice that can contain coriander, chili peppers and turmeric.
- Broccoli is in the cabbage family. Broccoli has lots of Vitamin C.
- Chicken is a good source of Vitamin and Niacin.
- Bacon is full of the Choline nutrient. Choline helps with memory and intelligence. Bacon has Vitamin B6, Zinc and small amounts of Magnesium.
- Pineapple has Vitamin C and Bromelain. Bromelain is an enzyme that aids with digestion.
- Bananas are an edible fruit. Bananas are full of Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Potassium and fiber.
- Mayonnaise is a thick, creamy sauce that is used as a condiment. Mayonnaise is a good source of Vitamin E.
Children's Book "People Who Live in a Pizza" Favorite Topping